About Customer Reviews
As part of the AmazonSupply.com Community, you can submit written reviews for any product listed on AmazonSupply.com to help other customers make purchase decisions. For guidelines on submitting reviews and participating in other Community forums, please scroll down to the Participation Guidelines section, below.
To create a review:
- Visit the product detail page for the item on AmazonSupply.com.
- Click the "Create your own review" button in the Customer Reviews section. Or, if there aren't any reviews yet, click "Be the first to review this item" underneath the item's title.
- Login to your Amazon.com or SmallParts.com account when prompted.
- Enter the required information on the "Create your review" page.
- Enter your text in the box provided.
- Preview and complete your review.
Before you can post a review, you are required to have a password-protected Amazon.com or SmallParts.com account that you've used for at least one purchase. (You don't have to have purchased the product you are reviewing.) Your review will appear on the detail page a few days after we receive it. This brief delay allows us to review submissions before posting.
Visit Your Account and click the "See all reviews" link. On the next page, you'll find a link to edit your review.
Visit to the product detail page where the review appears. Any review that you have submitted to our site should appear with a small "delete" button beneath it when you are logged into your AmazonSupply.com account. Clicking the "delete" button will take you to a confirmation page where you can click "yes" to delete the review.
Voting On Reviews
To vote on a review, click the "Yes" or "No" button after "Was this review helpful to you?" You'll need to have a password-protected Amazon.com or SmallParts.com account in order to cast your vote. You will not need to worry about other customers contacting you about your vote, as our voting system is anonymous. Updated votes will be reflected online within 24 hours.
Who can write AmazonSupply.com customer reviews?
Anyone registered as an Amazon.com or SmallParts.com customer is entitled to write customer reviews. You are required to have a
password-protected Amazon.com or SmallParts.com account that you've used
for at least one purchase. (You don't have to have purchased the
product you are reviewing.)
Does the reviewer have to buy the item from AmazonSupply.com?
No. It doesn't matter where an item was purchased, or if it was a gift, or if the reviewer just borrowed it for a weekend. If someone feels moved to write a review of an item, and they are a registered customer, they are welcome.
How long do customer reviews stay on the site?
Indefinitely. There is no expiration date on customer reviews.
Who do I contact for issues with customer reviews?
Please Contact Us.
AmazonSupply.com wants your voice to be heard. These Profile and Community Guidelines ("Guidelines") describe the proper kinds of conduct and prohibited uses of your Profile and related services (the "Service"). These Guidelines are not exhaustive. We reserve the right to modify these Guidelines at any time, effective upon posting.
By accessing Your Account and using our Service, you agree to abide by these Guidelines as modified from time to time. Any violation of these Guidelines could result in the suspension or termination of your account or such other action as we deem appropriate. If you want to report any violations of these Guidelines, please Contact Us.
Your General Responsibilities
As a passive conduit, our Service enables people to share information about themselves and their personal tastes, and their opinions regarding various products and services. We cannot and do not warrant, verify, or guarantee the quality, accuracy, or integrity of information that you may access. You understand that you shall remain solely liable for any and all information, text, images, photographs, graphics, e-mail addresses, Web pages, reviews, discussion board postings, and other materials ("Content") that you upload, download, or transmit to our Service.
Prohibited Content or Activities
Our Service may be used only for lawful purposes. We reserve the right to restrict or remove any and all uses or Content that we determine in our sole discretion is harmful to our systems, network, reputation, or goodwill, to other SmallParts.com customers, or to any third party. The following non-exhaustive list details the kinds of conduct or Content that is prohibited:
- The upload, download, or transmission of any Content that would violate, or would facilitate the violation of, any applicable law, regulation, or SmallParts.com rule or policy
- The upload, download, or transmission of any Content that infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets
- The upload, download, or transmission of any Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable
- The upload, download, or transmission of any harmful Content, including, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information
- The upload, download, or transmission of any Content offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes)
- The upload, download, or transmission of any domain names, URLs, or hyperlinks
- The use of the Service for commercial purposes such as advertising, promotion, or solicitation
- The impersonation of any person or entity or forging of any e-mail communication or any part of a message
Tips for writing a great review:
- Include the "why": The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Feel free to talk about related products and how this item compares to them.
- Be specific: Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. For video reviews, we recommend that you write a brief introduction.
- Not too short, not too long: Written reviews must be at least 20 words and are limited to 5,000 words. The ideal length is 75 to 500 words.
- Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product--positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers' buying decisions.
- Full disclosure: If you received a free product in exchange for your review, please clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you received the product free of charge.
What's not allowed
AmazonSupply.com is pleased to provide this forum for you to share your opinions on products. While we appreciate your time and comments, we reserve the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
- Obscene or distasteful content
- Profanity or spiteful remarks
- Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively
- Sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in the product or a directly competing product (including reviews by authors, artists, publishers, manufacturers, or third-party merchants selling the product)
- Reviews written for any form of compensation other than a free copy of the product
- Solicitations for helpful votes
- Other people's material
- Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, and URLs external to SmallParts.com
- Details about availability, price, or alternate ordering/shipping
- Comments on other reviews visible on the page (because page visibility is subject to change without notice)
- Feedback on the seller, your shipment experience or the packaging (instead, please Contact Us).
- Feedback about typos or inaccuracies in our catalog or product description (instead, please Contact Us).
If you have safety concerns about the product you are reviewing, please report this information to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) or contact AmazonSupply.com
Please make sure to include all information about the product (product title, and ASIN or manufacturer's SKU) and the details of the incident.
If you have a question or you'd like to tell us about a specific problem with Customer Reviews, please Contact Us.
Product Safety: If your post is about a product you think might be unsafe, please report this information to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) or Contact Us.