This item ships for FREE with 2-Day Shipping on orders over $50. (Details)
Want it delivered on Wednesday, May 29? Order in-stock items in the next 3 days 23 hours 43 minutes and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.
Package Size: 9.4 x 8.5 x 4.1 inches
Use when around solvents, pesticides, and paint; helps protect against certain airborne contaminants.
As one of the leading designers and manufacturers of respirators in the world, 3M provides products that address the needs of both workplace, regulated applications and do-it-yourself, non-regulated applications. For workplace uses, employees may be exposed to known concentrations of harmful contaminants for part or all of the workday. In these situations, respirators are intended to help protect the wearer by reducing their exposure to airborne contaminants from a level that may be hazardous to one that is considered safe or acceptable according to government established levels. In addition, home users cannot easily determine exposure levels nor do they have ready access to the type of training medical evaluation and fit testing needed to be in compliance with workplace respirator standards. In these situations, respirators are intended to help keep non-harmful dusts and certain particles out of your nose, mouth and lungs and with some filters help eliminate annoying odors only.
This respirator is government approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) as an N95 class respirator and is designed for workplace, regulated uses and applications. NIOSH certification means the respirator has passed stringent government performance standards including filtration efficiency testing and provides at least 95% filtration efficiency solid and liquid particles that do not contain oil.
1. Place respirator over mouth and nose, then pull harness over the crown of your head
2. Take bottom straps in both hands, place them in back of your neck, and hook them together.
3. Position face-piece low on the bridge of your nose for optimal visibility and best fit.
4. Adjust top straps first, then lower neck straps by pulling on ends. Do not pull too tight. Strap tension can be decreased by pushing out on back side of buckles. Perform a positive pressure seal check.
1. Place the palm of your hand over the exhalation valve cover and exhale gently. If face-piece bulges slightly and no air leaks are detected between your face and the face-piece, a proper fit has been obtained
2. If air leakage is detected, reposition respirator on your face and/or readjust tension of the elastic straps to eliminate leakage
3. Repeat above steps until a tight seal is obtained
One 3M respirator face-piece, one pair organic cartridges, two pair pre-filters, one pair filter retainers
3M Half Facepiece Paint Spray/Pesticide Respirator Assembly R6211, Medium. This assembly consists of : 1 each 3M Half Facepiece 6200 , 1 pair of 3M Organic Vapor Cartridge 6001, 2 pair of 3M Particulate Filter 5P71, P95 and 1 pair of 3M Filter Retainer 501.
How can we improve our Product Description?
There are no customer reviews yet.Be the first to review this item